Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, some of my favourites paintings


I have been exploring the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, and I post here some of my favourites paintings I found there and what they say to me.
There are some impressive paintings there such as the The Star of Bethlehem favourites painting which probably is the largest watercolour in the world. Also the Museum is famous for hosting an amazing collection of Pre-Raphaelites.


 The Last of England turns out to be one of the British favourites paintings. This painting shows when English people migrate, including the painter was himself wondering about it. It shows a stormy weather what make me worry about the child.


The Long Engagement is a really curious topic and title.




Hope comforting Love is an amazing line.


A symbolic way to represent our choice between good and bad.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Making MongoDB remotely available.

Reflecting about SIR models and some examples

Adicction and Decision Making: a brainy view.