The Syrian's mess, Calais's jungle and information





Today I was checking the news an I was surprise by the new of of a military "parade" or Russian military ships near UK, and it makes me think about the reason: aparently the ships are in their way to Sirya, what makes me focus in Syria and I have realice that Sirya is on war for years now. 

The Calais Jungle appears in the British news daily, I know people volunteering their and I know refugees from the area. What is going on in there? In my search for information I have found that in the military actions there are involved Russia, EEUU, UK, France, Irak Iran and  other countries. What it become such a mess? How can it be I do not know exactly what is doing the British military there?

I do not, even when I check daily Spanish and British news. How can I do not know? It also happening to most of the people I know, you ask about this particular topic and they are totally lost.

Do we have to little information or to much?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Making MongoDB remotely available.

Reflecting about SIR models and some examples

Adicction and Decision Making: a brainy view.